Thursday, February 19, 2015

Snow forecast again

Ynet reports the roads into Jerusalem are packed. Israelis like the idea of snow.

Very pretty until the power goes out or the water goes off. I'll leave a tap dripping to prevent this apartment's taps from bursting, but last time a water main was out for hours. I've filled empty bottles. Had those last time. THis time will also fill a bucket. Where to put it so we don't knock it over? In the shower, I guess.

Tonight's concert has been postponed to next Wednesday. They phoned about that. I had already seen the postponement on their website. I've laid in food for three days. The stovetop is gas. But the heat is electric. We'll leave the shutters up, because they, too, are electric.

If I had boots, this might be fun.

Copyright 2015 Jane S. Fox

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home